Private Sessions with Sarah Gulland In-Person or Online
If you’re unable to attend a group mindfulness course or would prefer a more personalised approach, we offer one to one sessions both in-person and on Skype or Facetime. These sessions can be tailored to meet your needs and specific requirements. Sessions can cover the following areas:
- Learning to meditate
- Reduce stress with mindfulness
- Relaxation techniques
- Work related stress
- Focus and concentration
To find out more call 07828 629356 or contact us via our
What Happens During One to One Sessions?
Before your appointment, we will ask you to complete a registration form. This will help us to understand your needs to and to ensure that we can offer appropriate support and guidance.
The first appointment usually lasts for 1½ hours and is an opportunity to begin to explore the themes that have been presented on the registration form. The sessions will include dialogue and guided mindfulness practice and we will take the session at your pace. Everything that we discuss will be taken in strict confidence. As mindfulness and meditation is taught experientially, it is likely that you will be introduced to at least one mindfulness and meditation practice in your first session. We will then typically record a personalised meditation to practice at home in between sessions.
Subsequent appointments last for 1 hour depending upon need. We offer full support via email and phone in between sessions.
Listen to Sarah's Guided Meditations
What is your approach?
We are passionate about teaching practical mindfulness tools that can have an immediately positive impact in a variety of contexts. Our core values are:
- Everything we teach has a practical application and is research based
- We believe in empowering individuals to acquire the tools that help them to manage their own lives in a balanced way
- We empower individuals to understand the process by ensuring that we teach the science behind the mindfulness and meditation practices that we offer, including in particular the latest neuroscience
- We do not offer advice but rather facilitate and support the individual’s own process of self awareness and self understanding
- At all times we operate from a place of compassion and not judgement
- We aim to be professional and punctual and to be clear and transparent in our interactions with you
- We do not offer therapy but coaching, education and development
How Much Does it Cost?
Cost per session: £60 In-Person (or £50 via Skype/Facetime).
This includes personalised guided meditations and handouts where appropriate with full email and phone support in between sessions.
- Corporate Rates: Please contact Sarah to discus rates for teams and organisations.
Who Will My Sessions Be With?
Our one to one sessions are with Sarah Gulland. Sarah is an experienced and passionate teacher of mindfulness and meditation both in the group and one to one context. She is fully insured and complies with the Good Practice Guidelines of the UK Network of Mindfulness Teachers. Her qualifications include:
- Breathworks Mindfulness for Pain and Mindfulness for Health teacher
- iRest, (Integrative Restoration), Level 1 and 2 teacher
- Mindfulness Based Addiction and Recovery teacher
- Mindfulness in Schools Programme teacher
- Soon to complete training as a Certified Open Focus Coach
How can I book or find out more?To book an appointment or to find out more, please call Sarah directly on 07828 629356 or email us via our Contact form.
You are professional, kind and warm. It's been such a privilege to be on this journey with an intuitive and brilliant teacher
I feel that I have been given a gift- a chance to explore and let go of some things which have had a negative effect on my life for so long
Excellent. You have a lovely, restful rhythm to your voice and working with you has given me so many valuable realisations.
Sarah has offered tools for life which have been very helpful
You made me believe in myself again through your teaching - Life Changing.